- Yes, it really does use a small amount of your own blood to prepare a platelet rich, fibrin injectable gel. PRP Therapy involves a three step process that’s quick and easy. The whole treatment can take as little as 20 minutes depending upon the area being treated. The injections do not add volume but rather stimulate your own collagen production and cell migration to eliminate lines, fold and wrinkles. PRP can also be used to stimulate hair follicles, for thicker healthier hair and to stimulate stem cells to grow healthier vaginal tissues. The improvements are subtle and natural. Your blood runs rich with seven unique growth factors that contribute to vital functions within the body such as healing, skin repair, hair regrowth & pain reduction. PRP Therapy promotes and accelerates these processes, providing patients with significant improvements. Results can last up to two years.
PRP Therapy achieves this using advanced safe & sterile techniques. Firstly, we extract a small amount of your own blood. These rich growth factors are then separated from the blood using sophisticated, centrifugal technology in a space of minutes. Once separated, these amazing growth factors are administered to their desired target site.
We also use PRP for people who suffer from bursitis in the elbows and shoulders.
Benefits to PRP Therapy:
- PRP Therapy uses your own natural resources so there is no risk of allergic reaction.
- Collagen production is stimulated over 2-3 weeks to naturally reduce or eliminate lines, folds and wrinkles.
- PRP Therapy is ideal for those who dislike synthetic products.
- There is little to no swelling, bruising or lumping.
- PRP Therapy can be used to treat any body area without side effects.
- Both men and women benefit and experience a more youthful look.
- Increase sexual response and sexual desire.
- Decrease urinary incontinence.
- Tighter vaginal opening.
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia.